A couple months ago I attended a David Neagle event in Denver.
I love David’s work! If you’re unfamiliar with him, he teaches about how to use the universal laws to create anything you want in life, including money. I’ve personally attended three of his events so far this year, and have taken five of his trainings. I attribute the fact that my 2016 was my highest earning income year largely to what I’ve learned from David’s teachings.
So I thought I’d share these notes from the event.
This is a list of key points that jumped out at me:
1. “To be a solid sales person, you have to completely accept yourself.” Don’t get caught in the other person’s story on why they can’t have what they desire.
2. Definition of freedom = “You no longer get hurt because someone doesn’t approve of you. You can bring anyone you need into your life. All you have to do is put your attention on it/them, and it shows up. Simple.”
3. Your subconscious mind will keep throwing things at you that seem like the perfect excuse NOT to do the thing you desire. Do it anyway.
4. The main problem you’re having is that you’re living for other people. This can include those who are deceased or living on the other side of the planet (i.e., they’re still in your head, dictating how you live your life).
5. When being the person you were put here to be becomes the most important thing to you — you’ve got it. Things start happening very quickly.
6. Everything in your life has led you to your gift. All the dysfunctions are simply a misinterpretation of your gift.
7. The essence of spirituality = helping people become their true selves.
8. If you’re ambivalent about something, it’s a “No.” You don’t really want it.
9. Nothing unworthy of God is worthy of you. (What things do you tolerate that are unworthy of God, and therefore, unworthy of YOU?)
10. “Desire (de-sire)” means “of the father.” When you have a desire for something, that’s God speaking through you, trying to express that desire through you.
11. Start practicing detachment from what other people think of you. If someone gives you appreciation, their giving has nothing to do with you. It’s a projection. If you start to believe it and take it seriously, you’ll stop growing. Neither praise nor criticism has anything to do with you.
12. Your mind seeks an answer at the same vibratory level as the question you ask. So ask better (higher-level) questions.