If you’re like the average home business owner, you either don’t have an email list, aren’t building your list consistently, or are under-utilizing the list you currently have.
If that’s you, I’d suggest you start taking your email list seriously. It goes hand in hand with your overall home business success.
By not building and emailing a list, you’re missing out on big money, AND you’re potentially putting the fate of your business in jeopardy. NOT emailing a list consistently is one of the most common reasons why home business owners go out of business…and return to their previous day jobs.
Take the following quiz to see if you’re under-utilizing your email list:
1) Do you have a great product or service, but you’re struggling to make consistent sales online?
2) Do you have an email list, but avoid sending content to it for whatever reason? (Too busy, don’t know what to write, don’t want to annoy people, etc.)
3) Are you afraid of “bothering” people who signed up to your email list?
4) Are you building your social media following, but failing to funnel followers back to your email list?
5) When your customers or clients send you glowing praise and thanks, do you mostly ignore it? (Do you avoid turning their testiomonials into content-rich emails for your list?)
If you answered “Yes” to 1 or more of these questions, you might be under-utilizing your email list.
If you’d like to overcome this, reach out to me for a strategy session. I love helping home business owners build and email their lists with great content that motivates, educates, and inspires their readers for massive sales!
You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
—————- Why Email Your List? —————-
Many home business owners are grossly under-utilizing their email list!
Constant Contact posted, “10 Eye-Opening Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know.”
“Email’s return on investment is massive. Email makes money. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38. While there are many benefits of using email marketing, this is the one that keeps you in business,” they reported.
This was based on data compiled by The Direct Marketing Association (UK).
These numbers are consistent with my experience working with email, and seeing my clients’ results.
Can you imagine putting $1 into a slot machine and getting $38 back in return EVERY SINGLE TIME on average?
No where do those odds exist… except in emailing a list.